SEO Account Manager — Richland, WA
SEO Account Manager
BrandCraft is a growth marketing firm committed to serving motivated leaders and organizations. Clients hire us because we are driven by performance. Using our growth marketing methodologies, we leverage their motivation into a well-thought strategy and activate using our world class marketing services. In the end, we allow our clients to lead continued growth with confidence and clarity.
We like to say “there are no shortcuts”. Our growth formula is proven, it’s not rocket science. Our clients have a commitment to long term success. Organizations looking for the magic bullet, unlocking the secret, or overnight “viral” success should look elsewhere.
What exactly do we do or how do we accomplish this? We have a team of Graphic Designers, Web Developers, Digital Advertising Specialists, and Videographers. We have locations in Tri-Cities, WA, Spokane, WA, and Boise, ID.
SEO Account Manager Job Description
We are seeking an SEO Account Manager to take over the management of SEO activities for our clients. To be successful in this role, you should have some prior experience and have a passion for SEO that includes keyword research, content writing, technical SEO chops, and be up to date with the industry and best practices. You should also have experience working with WordPress websites, Google Analytics, Google Search Console, Google Tag Manager, SEMrush, and/or other SEO related tools. You must also be able to implement visual reporting dashboards through the use of third-party platforms.
Ultimately, you will ensure that all SEO plans for clients are executed in a timely, effective, and complete manner, and will be able to provide measurable results from your efforts for client and management review.
Finally, you should have an entrepreneurial spirit and want to grow both the services that we provide for our clients, but also our SEO business as a whole.
The SEO Account manager will be responsible for strategies, developing internal processes for other team members to follow, report back success and failures to clients, manager the client relationship, and drive forward our SEO capabilities.
- Improve on-site architecture improvements to benefit SEO
- Continuously optimize websites to rank higher in SERPs for strategic keywords and topics.
- Conduct competitive analysis and develop tactics to outrank competitors
- Conduct keyword research
- Identify and fill content gaps
- Create and manage a content calendar
- Author and edit articles and blog posts as needed
- Measure content, its growth and impact on demand generation
- Manage client relationships and drive continued growth
- Prior experience as an SEO Specialist or similar client-facing role
- Hands-on experience with analytics tools, including Google Analytics, Google Search Console, Google Data Studio, SEO Tools
- WordPress production experience
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong attention to campaign details
- Ability to read and analyze marketing data pertaining to performance metrics, including but not limited to interpreting Google Analytics and call tracking reporting
- Ability to meet deadlines and collaborate with a team
- This is a billable role which requires time tracking
Why Work with Us?
We are about people.
At the heart of it, we believe our work begins and ends with great people. Our core belief is to empower our team, clients, and community to be meaningful and innovative. This means you’ll never be just another number. You will be heard. We value all our team’s input.
We are making waves.
We have always pushed the limit. We don’t sit back and hit cruise control. We love to look for new, interesting ideas and turn them into full-fledged reality.
We are staged for unprecedented growth.
We have been growing like crazy. Through this growth we have focused on creating a well-defined process. Our team flourishes on a high attention to detail. Because of this we are set to grow even faster!
Who Are You?
- Highly motivated self-starter
- Fast learner
- Strong communicator with the ability to assess and relay information quickly and efficiently
- Not scared by a long task list
- Strong computer skills (email, Microsoft Office)
- Ability to prioritize and to work in a fast-paced environment
- Respectful, encouraging, and conscientious of people around you
Additional benefits of working at BrandCraft
- Health, vision, dental, and life insurance
- 401(k) with matching
- 3 weeks of vacation plus major holidays off
- Flexibility, autonomy, and best of all we hate micro-management
- Unlimited coffee
Job Type: Full-time
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $60,000.00 – $80,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Keyword research: 1 year (Preferred)
- Google Analytics: 1 year (Required)
- Technical SEO: 1 year (Required)
Work Location: In person