Marketing Growth Strategist – Spokane, WA
BrandCraft is searching for a high-energy Growth Strategist for our Spokane location.
The Strategist will excel at recognizing opportunities and turning leads into long-lasting partnerships. With their extensive marketing product knowledge and understanding of marketing and design industry trends, the Growth Strategist will communicate directly with growth minded businesses to understand their individual needs and recommend products or services that maximize value. They will also assist in developing sales strategies and establishing goals for BrandCraft. The Growth Strategist will also manage certain aspects of the account after the sale. You should be an adaptable, knowledgeable multi-tasker with strong computer and communication skills. The Growth Strategist is responsible for the complete sales effort including scheduling meetings, proposing products, writing contracts and assisting in on-boarding of new clients. Ongoing, the Growth Strategist continues to ensure client satisfaction throughout the relationship/partnership with BrandCraft.
Successful Growth Strategist candidates will be skilled communicators and presenters who can find the best fit between client goals and BrandCraft product offerings. The ideal candidate will be able organized, passionate about the client story, and focused on enhancing the buyer experience. The success of a BrandCraft Growth Strategist is measured in 3 categories: Client Satisfaction, New Account Value, and 360 Review Score.
Growth Strategist Responsibilities:
- Provide strategic account management services to our clients.
- Supporting clients by learning about and satisfying their needs for the entire length of the client engagement.
- Making cold calls or reaching out to prospects.
- Following up with prospects several times throughout the sales cycle to ensure needs are being met and providing strategies.
- Presenting and demonstrating the value of products and services to prospective buyers.
- Compiling and analyzing data to find trends.
- Developing sales strategies and setting goals.
- Staying current on company offerings and industry trends.
- Building long-lasting, mutually beneficial relationships with external contacts and internal departments to create a better customer experience.
- Handling complaints, concerns, education and negotiations with new or existing clients.
- On key accounts, working on overall marketing plans and goals with our Director of Creative and Content and our Director of Digital Marketing.
- Other account management activities to ensure success of the client and the agency.
Growth Strategist Requirements:
- Strong network and reputation in Spokane and the greater Spokane area.
- Experience with CRM software or ability to learn (Hubspot preferred).
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, or related field or experience in marketing field commensurate with education.
- Additional education or experience may be preferred.
- Comprehensive and current knowledge of company offerings and industry trends.
- Strong understanding of digital marketing ecosystem, to include: Web, Paid Search, Analytics, Paid Social Media, email marketing, and other forms of performance marketing and lead generation.
- The drive and energy to manage multiple accounts while looking for new opportunities.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to understand client needs and handle the negotiation process.
- Strong time management skills.
- Computer skills, especially MS Office and CRM software (Hubspot).’
‘Work Location: * One locationWork Remotely
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $55,000.00 – $70,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Retirement plan
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Bonus pay
- Bachelor’s (Preferred)
- Marketing: 5 years (Required)
Work Location: One location