Marketing Copywriter – Boise, ID
We are looking for a content strategist to join our team and lead content strategy and creation across multiple channels (i.e., print, web, digital). You will have the opportunity to work cross-functionally with each team – Digital Marketing, Internal Marketing, and the Creative Team. In this position, every day offers opportunities for creativity and connection—from creating top level brand messaging to website content to writing engaging digital ads.
You should be apply if:
- You play well with others. You love talking to people from all walks of life and learning about their experiences.
- You value collaboration and take a customer-service approach to your work.
- You love writing and storytelling, with the ability to tone messaging based on multiple brand personalities.
- You are a fan of social media and enjoy finding new ways to reach target markets.
- You are an energetic, motivated, self-starter that enjoys working independently as well as working with others to help them achieve their goals.
- You are organized and you like to juggle multiple projects at once.
- You enjoy being part of a cross-functional team that supports creative design and digital execution through brand messaging.
- You enjoy learning from others and sharing your own ideas and expertise, so that everyone is always improving and growing.
Copywriters are primarily responsible for creating compelling content and ensuring brand message consistency across all placements. The role reports to our Director of Creative & Content.
Duties may include but are not limited to:
- Write, edit, and proofread compelling brand stories, targeted to key audiences, across many channels.
- Meet with clients to understand their brand voice, messaging, and target audience.
- Collaborate with other creative and digital team members ensure consistency of voice, approach, and alignment of brand strategy.
- Discover and define brand platforms including core values, brand personality, voice and tone, and positioning statements.
- Create website content utilizing SEO best practices for headings and body text.
- Create content for Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, YouTube and other platforms as needed.
- Develop content for sales-driven campaigns including: lead generation, nurture, and customer conversation.
- Champion client’s brand voice across all channels and platforms.
- Manage, create, and deploy email and content marketing campaigns.
- Scope new opportunities and provide estimates to sales team and directors to inform budgets for proposals.
- Hire and manage freelance writers as needed.
Requirements / Characteristics
- Exceptional error-free writing and editing skills required.
- Ability to collaborate with others, accept feedback, and be flexible.
- Willingness to work under tight deadlines and respond to urgent requests.
- Ability to time manage and adhere to a project budget.
- Experience with email marketing (MailChimp and HubSpot preferably).
- Commitment to our values: Growth, Results, Agility, Confidence, Accountability.
- 2 to 4 years of agency or similar fast-paced environment experience required.
- Advanced knowledge gained through years of experience or a prolonged course of specialized instruction such as Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent from accredited college or university in related field.
Why Work with Us?
We are about people.
At the heart of it, we believe our work begins and ends with great people. Our core belief is to empower our team, clients, and community to be meaningful and innovative. This means you’ll never be just another number. You will be heard. We value all our team’s input.
We are making waves.
We have always pushed the limit. We don’t sit back and hit cruise control. We love to look for new, interesting ideas and turn them into full-fledged reality.
We are staged for unprecedented growth.
We have been growing like crazy. Through this growth we have focused on creating a well-defined process. Our team flourishes on a high attention to detail. Because of this we are set to grow even faster!
Who Are You?
- Highly motivated self-starter.
- Fast learner.
- Strong communicator with the ability to assess and relay information quickly and efficiently.
- Not scared by a long task list.
- Strong computer skills (email, Microsoft Office).
- Ability to prioritize and to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Respectful, encouraging, and conscientious of people around you.
Additional benefits of working at BrandCraft
- You are a hard worker, and will be compensated accordingly through BrandCraft’s payroll.
- We offer health insurance, vision insurance, dental insurance, and life insurance.
- We offer flexibility, autonomy, and best of all we hate micro-management.
- We offer 2 weeks of PTO plus major holidays and the week of Christmas off (~15 holidays a year).
Job Type: Full-time, exempt professional.
To Apply: Please submit a resume, work samples, and a cover letter.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $40,000.00 – $60,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Copywriting: 2 years (Required)
Willingness to travel:
- 25% (Preferred)
Work Location: One location