Digital Marketing Specialist — Boise, ID
Digital Marketing Specialist
BrandCraft is a growth marketing agency committed to serving motivated leaders and organizations. Clients hire us because we are driven by performance. Using our growth marketing methodologies, we leverage their motivation into a well-thought strategy and activate using our world class marketing services. In the end, we allow our clients to lead continued growth with confidence and clarity.
We like to say “there are no shortcuts”. Our growth formula is proven, it’s not rocket science. Our clients have a commitment to long term success. Organizations looking for the magic bullet, unlocking the secret, or overnight “viral” success should look elsewhere.
What exactly do we do or how do we accomplish this? We have a team of Graphic Designers, Web Developers, Digital Advertising Specialists, Photographers and Videographers. We have locations in Tri-Cities, WA, Spokane, WA, and Boise, WA.
Digital Marketing Specialist Job Description
We are seeking a Digital Marketing Specialist to help build Paid Search and Paid Social Media campaigns for our clients. To be successful in this role, you should have some prior experience as a digital marketing specialist and a passion for online marketing. You should also have experience working with WordPress websites, Google Analytics, Google AdWords, Facebook Business Platform, Facebook Pixel, as well as have an understanding of general banner advertising principles. You must also be able to implement visual reporting dashboards through the use of third-party platforms.
Ultimately, you will ensure that all digital marketing plans for clients are executed in a timely, effective, and complete manner, and will be able to provide measurable results from your efforts for client and management review.
The Digital Marketing Specialist will help build strategies, implement and execute all digital marketing tactics for their clients, including:
- Execution of digital marketing initiatives and campaigns, including on page and technical SEO, SEM, display, geofencing, and paid social advertising.
- Create and manage direct response marketing campaigns in channels such as Google Ads, Microsoft Ads, Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn and Twitter.
- Track campaigns using optimization tools like Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Facebook Pixel, LinkedIn Insights, etc.
- Analyze performance data and provide intelligent synthesis, interpretation and appropriate action plans.
- Execute on on-page and technical SEO, including writing or sourcing new content or optimizing existing content to improve search performance.
- Actively manage campaigns based on client budget goals.
- Generate clear client reports and insights based on social campaign performance.
- Work collaboratively with digital team to drive results for clients through digital advertising.
- Stay up to date with industry developments, best practices, and tools.
- Prior experience as a Digital Marketing Specialist or similar client-facing role.
- Advanced knowledge gained through years of experience or a prolonged course of specialized instruction.
- Hands-on experience with analytics tools, including Google Analytics, Facebook Ads Manager, LinkedIn Campaign Manager, Google Ads, etc.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to read and analyze marketing data pertaining to performance metrics, including but not limited to interpreting Google Analytics and call tracking reporting.
- Strong attention to campaign details.
- Ability to meet deadlines and collaborate with a team.
- Self-starter able to execute with minimal guidance or oversight and consistently exercise discretion and good judgement.
Why Work with Us?
We are about people.
At the heart of it, we believe our work begins and ends with great people. Our core belief is to empower our team, clients, and community to be meaningful and innovative. This means you’ll never be just another number. You will be heard. We value all our team’s input.
We are making waves.
We have always pushed the limit. We don’t sit back and hit cruise control. We love to look for new, interesting ideas and turn them into full-fledged reality.
We are staged for unprecedented growth.
We have been growing like crazy. Through this growth we have focused on creating a well-defined process. Our team flourishes on a high attention to detail. Because of this we are set to grow even faster!
Additional benefits of working at BrandCraft:
- Health, vision, dental, and life insurance.
- 401(k) with matching option.
- 3 weeks of vacation plus major holidays off.
- Flexibility, autonomy, and best of all we hate micro-management.
- Unlimited coffee.
Job Type: Full-time, exempt professional.
BrandCraft is an equal opportunity employer.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $45,000.00 – $55,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Digital Marketing: 1 year (Required)
- Google Analytics: 1 year (Required)
- Facebook Advertising: 1 year (Required)
Work Location: In person